We are the company behind Kong, the most widely adopted open-source API gateway. We have a world-class Enterprise platform and our mission is to facilitate a new revolution in software production by serving as the backbone of the distribution and consumption of data and services through APIs. With insights gained from the Marketplace, Mashape is building innovative tools for the HTTP layer, driven by a passionate community of developers from all over the world. Our investors are top-notch and we’re fully funded.
Are you the one?
Our ideal teammate will thrive in our environment of really smart, driven people, who get to work with many new, leading-edge technologies that solve really big customer challenges. We're looking for people who want to make a huge impact and have real ownership for the work they do.
Our recruiting and people teams make a huge impact on how Mashape grows and thrives. This happens by hiring and supporting the people who will drive our products, increase sales, improve our operations and shape the culture of our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we strive to make Mashape a place where everyone can do their very best. If you're a team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you.
As a Technical Recruiter you will:
We're looking for a world-class technical recruiter to join our People team. Recruiters are in charge of finding great candidates and helping them envision life at Mashape. It's the recruiter's duty to create an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process. Recruiters work closely with hiring teams to make sure that all the work that needs to happen takes place quickly, efficiently and with a high-degree of professionalism.
- Collaborate with teams to fully understand hiring needs and specifications
- Develop end-to-end hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving the interview process forward in an efficient manner
- Organize and facilitate interview feedback and next steps
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision
- Partner with the Onboarding team to create a smooth transition from accepting an offer to becoming a Mashaper
- Create and own a positive candidate experience!
- 5+ years of technical sourcing or recruiting experience, with at least 3+ years of experience in a startup environment
- Experience recruiting for a variety of roles including: Software Engineers, Sales, Customer Success and others…
- Drive and enthusiasm to find and connect with the best talent
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching key-words on a resume
- Proven experience in building and managing a hiring pipeline
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right role within the company
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels, including all levels of management
- Exceptional teamwork and multitasking skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree
- BONUS: Experience hiring/mentoring/running a team (either of recruiters or sourcers)
- San Francisco only or willing to relocate
- As an early employee you will get a true stake in the company
- Competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation days, time off and a flexible working environment
- The right tools to do your work, and really cool technology in our day to day work
- We feed our team well, including Italian Food cooked by the founders, free lunch a couple of times a week
- We have fun! Poker nights, company dinners, happy hours and more!
- We are your second family -- whatever the joys and challenges outside of the work, we’ll be there
- And much, much more…