We are the company behind Kong, the most widely adopted open-source API gateway. We have a world-class Enterprise platform and our mission is to facilitate a new revolution in software production by serving as the backbone of the distribution and consumption of data and services through APIs.
Our vision is to enable developers to build more and manage less. We've built one of the most popular pieces of open-source software in the world and in the process grown an extremely engaged and active community. We're looking for a few great people who want to be part of a fun, highly-collaborative team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who will thrive in our environment of really smart, driven people, who get to work with many new, leading-edge technologies that solve large customer challenges. We're looking for people who want to make a huge impact and have real ownership for the work they do. This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to be in on the ground floor of our fully-funded and very special startup.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our Kong Frontend Application, the key component of our Kong Enterprise solution.
- You should have at least one production application shipped using a modern JS framework
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, Handlebars, ERB, CSS, and CSS Preprocessors
- Strong understanding of Ember.js is plus
- Experience working in the view layer of a high scale Rails application is a plus
- Experience with UI test frameworks such as QUnit, Karma and Jasmine
- Must be able to manage a development project from beginning to end
- Experience in identifying project tasks and complexities
- San Francisco only or willing to relocate
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Discretionary time-off policy and a flexible working environment
- The right tools to do your work, and really cool technology in our day to day work
- We feed our team well, including Italian Food cooked by the founders, free lunch a couple of times a week
- We are your second family -- whatever the joys and challenges outside of the work, we’ll be there
- As an early employee you will get a true stake in the company